Georgia is one of the few tourist destinations in Europe, which is ideal for year-round corporate vacations with a variety of interesting programs.
The most popular venue for corporate events and tours in winter are the ski resorts of Georgia. Decent European service and developed infrastructure of the resorts, a wide variety of routes planned out for any level of skiing and entertaining rides in combination with affordable prices allow you to spend productively positive unforgettable days in the mountains of the Caucasus.
Gudauri is the most famous and rapidly developing ski resort in Georgia. Located at an altitude of more than 2000 meters, Gudauri is the record holder for the duration of the ski season, which lasts from December to May. More than 60 km of perfectly prepared slopes, modern cable cars, a developed hotel base and the close proximity of the airport to the resort make this place by right the most popular among skiers and snowboarders.
In the winter season, the Caucasus Event company can interest the corporate leisure organizers and incentive events with the opportunity to conduct corporate ski tours at the most reasonable prices.
The group ski tour includes transferring service to the resort, accommodation in comfortable hotels located close to the cable cars and pistes, an excursion program in the capital of Georgia – sunny Tbilisi, and of course participation in the most famous Georgian feasts, which positively affect the clients.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS:
- 1st day Arrival at Tbilisi airport. Meeting and going to the resort. Hotel check-in. Welcome dinner
- 2nd day Breakfast at the hotel. Driving on the Gudauri pistes, walks in the fresh air or spending time in the spa. Dinner at the hotel.
- 3rd day Breakfast at the hotel Gudauri skiing, alfresco walks or spending time in the SPA Gala dinner in one of the Gudauri restaurants with an entertainment program
- 4th day Breakfast at the hotel and departure to Tbilisi. Sightseeing tour through the streets of the historic center with visits to cultural monuments, a wine cellar and a souvenir vernissage. Lunch at the national restaurant – Khinkalny. Transfer to the airport
THE COST OF THE STANDARD SKI PROGRAM FOR 30 PERSONS IS:
- Accommodation Marco Polo Hotel, 5 stars – 525 USD per person
- Hotel stay at Carpe Diem, 4 stars – 425 USD per person
- Accommodation at Alpina Hotel, 3 stars – 365 USD per person
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Transportation to / from the airport
- Accommodation at the Gudauri Hotel, 3 nights (standard double rooms)
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Gala dinner with entertainment
- Sightseeing tour in Tbilisi with lunch and wine tastings in the wine cellar
In addition, it is possible to organize equipment rental for tour participants, a ski school with professional instructors, ski passes for ski lifts, heliski – helicopter flights, as well as the development of an individual program and team building events and competitions.
Account Manager Keti Jabisashviliketi.email@example.com Tel. +995 32 291 03 38Mob: +995 577 32 47 70