Looking for a new destination for MICE tourism? Choosing new venues for offsite business events?
The Caucasus Event Company is pleased to present you a new and extremely popular tourist destination for business tourism – Georgia!
Georgia is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of growth and investment in the tourism industry. Today, Georgia is already successfully competing with such tourist grandees as Turkey and Egypt, however exceeds them in terms of the quality of services provided, variety of options, and in terms of moderate budget based results in many respects.
Georgia has everything for perfect MICE tourism:
– international hotel chains Marriott, Sheraton, Radisson, Holiday Inn, Kempinski are active in the local market;
– Modern business centers are equipped in accordance with international standards, and are ready to host international summits and most effective conferences, webinars and business meetings;
– Georgia’s rich ancient history, the best Georgian wines and traditional feasts with unique folklore traditions, the famous Georgian hospitality.
What is Georgia unique about?
Georgia is a perennial resort, where at any time of the year there is an opportunity to work fruitfully and have a great rest:
– Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia, the most advanced technologies for business meetings and events, combined with traditional Georgian flair;
– Adjara’s Black Sea coas’ attracts with the perfect combination of fashionable business hotels in Batumi with a magnificent beach holiday;
– You can’t find a better place for a team building trip in fall than the wine region of Georgia – Kakheti. It is here that there is an opportunity to participate in the grape harvest festival and in the production process of the best Georgian wines;
– Georgian ski resorts offer everything you need for winter incentive tours: these are modern business class hotels and the ski slopes of Gudauri and Bakuriani that meet the highest international standards;
It is really important to note that citizens of more than 70 countries of the world, including Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, are not required to get a visa to travel to Georgia!
Thanks to many years of experience of working with the world’s largest brands in the field of tourism in Caucasus, the Caucasus Event company will develop the most optimal timing for official events adjusted to your timetable, combined with the fascinating entertainment and sightseeing programs in the most amazing corners of Georgia and the entire Caucasus region.